- GIOCHESTER SOFA Sofa .it is a perfect example of craftmanship as the sofa has solid wood structure supported with attractive design and Teak wood patch work on the Arm rest of the sofa.
- it's been made using the best Leattherette material.
- This sofa will certainly add a fascinating look to your living room.
- The Armrest is made in such a manner so that you can place things like Glasses etc. with greate ease
- Set price i.e. 3+2+1 means the set comprises of a Three Seater, Two Seater and an One Seater Sofa. same way 3+1+1 set comprises of Three Seater, One Seater and One Seater Sofas.
- Armrest - Yes
- Style - Normal
- Material Type - Primum
- Upholstery Material - Leatherette
- Cushion Type - Soft
- Seat - Rectangular
- Kindly follow these tips to ensure long life of your sofa:
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight as it fades the sofa colour.
- Do not keep warm items directly on the sofa.
- Vacuum your sofas periodically with a soft bristled brush attachment or lightly brush them to keep general dirt and dust off the sofa and prevent any embedding between the fibres.
- Do not ignore any stain,try using cleanser to remove the stain.
- Keep sharp objects like knief away from the sofa as it can tear the fabric.
- Avoid outdoor use and exposure to water or prolonged moisture.
- The sofa structure is covered under 3 year warranty to protect the buyer from manufacturing defects.(i.e if the wooden structure breaks )
- Cushions are covered under 2 years warranty against manufacturing defetcs.
- All cushions tend to soften with regular usage.
Since our sofas are made only against order placed we are unable to provide returns.Returns will be entertained only if there is some manufacturing defect in the product delivered.
We aim at providing the best quality products to our customer.To ensure 100% customer satisfaction all our products go through a 3 stage checking process.
The product is delivered to the customer only after satisfactory inspection.The actual fabric/upholstery may slightly vary from the colour image of the product depending on your screen setting ,resolution etc. Colour variation upto 5% to 10% is acceptable as per the industry standards.